Now for the geography.
I live in southern Spain. Been here for 16 years. Why? Pretty obvious, weather – food. All my clients are UK based. I have no clients in Spain, I just live here. Technology makes geography less relevant.
- Cloud based accounting means I can look at your accounts from anywhere, it also means you can look at what I have done from anywhere.
- We all have mobiles, mines an English mobile, just ring
- I have a UK landline – call and it connects to me wherever I am in the world.
- HMRC filing – as your authorised agent all filings are done online – from anywhere.
- We talk, we conference, we share documents.
I commute to the UK at least once a month. I see clients: –
Depending on what services they need from me.